[TYPO3-templavoila] templavoila version 1.4.1

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Wed Dec 23 08:39:44 CET 2009

Hi Christoph,

> superb. but there is a tiny little bug, that is a little bit annoying -
> if someone deletes a content element (typo3 4.2.10, AND 4.3.0), the
> content element doesn't disappear, but first, if one reloads the page.

This has already been fixed in subversion and will be part of 1.4.2 as
stated in the bugtracker:

http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=10690

> i.e. the version 1.5.-dev in the repository is having already the
> working version, but this is also work in progress, so I doubt, whether
> this is proper for production use. Are there any plans to produce a
> stable bugfixed templavoila version 1.4.2, until 1.5.0 is ready for
> production use?

As there is a branch 1.4 there:

https://svn.typo3.org/TYPO3v4/Extensions/templavoila/branches/templavoila_1-4

you may either check it out to have bugfixes for 1.4.x as they come or
wait for the next release (1.4.2) which should be released during
January 2010 IIRC some other topic on this list.

Cheers

--
Xavier Perseguers