[TYPO3-templavoila] How to generate TOC

Kay Strobach typo3 at kay-strobach.de
Wed Dec 16 15:36:44 CET 2009

Hi philippe,

A sitemap can be rendered with ts too ... oahm.

Open the template Object Browser and have a look at the following objects:

tt_content.menu.20.3 (see comments if 3 doesn't fit your needs).

you can now modify it in a seperate object using

lib.myMenu < tt_content.menu.20.3
lib.myMenu.wrap = <ul>|</ul>

and so on.

Best regards

Kay

Am 16.12.2009 15:20, schrieb Seewer Philippe:
> Kay Strobach wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> add a sitemap ce. This has an option to show the headers. The orders
>> seems to be like the one in the list module
>
> Thanks for the quick answer. Problem is I'd like this done without
> having the user manually add an element, it should be part of the template.
>
> Thank you,
> Philippe
>>
>> regards
>>
>> Kay
>>
>> Am 16.12.2009 13:23, schrieb Seewer Philippe:
>>> Hello all
>>>
>>> I have a FCE and similar Pagetemplate where the DS looks like this
>>> (simplified):
>>>
>>> SC
>>> CO
>>> EL (Header)