[TYPO3-templavoila] problem with fcecolumn

Wolfgang Papendieck wolfgang.papendieck at papendieck.net
Fri Dec 11 17:54:33 CET 2009

Sorry, forgot to write in english.

First I installed me_templavoilalayout2 and it is running.
Backend form will be shown like my html template.

Second I installed fcecolumns and made the configuration in pageTS.
But it did not work. I could not create a new CE or a FCE. When I click the
icon for creating new CE I see nothing.

I removed my pageTS configuration - same like before
I deinstalled the extension fcecolumns and also nothing happens.

Now it is deinstalled and I can not create a new CE or FCE.

Has somebode an idea what i should do that it´s possible again to create new
CE´s?
Or what did I wrong during installing fcecolumns.

My system environment is: TYPO3 4.2.9  with TV 1.3.7

Thanks for your help