[TYPO3-templavoila] Survay: Which TV extensions do you use often?

Ron Hall ronslists at busynoggin.com
Fri Dec 11 14:52:02 CET 2009

Hi Steffen,

This is not actually an extension but I would love to see the option to have a datastructure kept as an external file. That would make editing easier and allow the datasctructures to be kept in SVN.

I would envision that a developer could choose on a DS by DS basis to have the XML in the database (as is now) or link to a file.

Thanks,
Ron