[TYPO3-templavoila] Problem with the CE Wizzard in 1.4.1

Francesco di Francia darksky77 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 22:11:16 CET 2009

Philipp Holdener ha scritto:
> Hello
>
> Has someone else the problem with TV 1.4.1 that the New-CE-Wizzard does
> not appear?

I have the same problem.
Typo3 4.3 and TV 1.4.1.

When i click on the icon to create/insert a new content element 80% of
times the right frame load a blank page.
I need to clear cache and try again more time before the list of
selectable content element appear. I don't know if clearing cache helps
or not.
At the moment using backend to insert content is almost a
demi-nightmare, due to this issue.

I'm on a VPS with more than 700MB granted. Php max memory in php.ini is
64MB. On the same server i have a large website based on typo3 4.2.X and
TV 1.3.x and no problem.