[TYPO3-templavoila] TV 1.4.X issue

Christian Lerrahn (Cerebrum) christian.lerrahn at cerebrum.com.au
Tue Dec 1 23:54:37 CET 2009

Hi,
I'm not sure where that comes from but I tried a TV update from 1.3.7
to 1.4.1 on a test server and found that my mapping data would not
survive the DB scheme update

ALTER TABLE tx_templavoila_tmplobj CHANGE templatemapping templatemapping blob;

As soon as I change that field back to mediumtext, everything works
fine again.

I suspect that this is related to my MySQL setup somehow. I'm using
MySQL 5.0.51 and the tx_templavoila_tmplobj is in utf8_general_ci
encoding.

Has anyone else run into a problem like this?

Cheers,
Christian