[TYPO3-templavoila] Menu based on FCE fields

Roman Konstantinov Boojaka at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 13:26:52 CEST 2009

 Hello to everyone!
 I have such a structure

 --level1.1 (menu)
     |--level2.1 (TV-element [field=header,text,image])
     |--level2.2 (TV-element [field=header,text,image])
    |--level2.3 (TV-element [field=header,text,image])

 So I want to generate menu at high level1.1 comprised only for ex.
[header and image]

 MENU
 [header and image]-2.1
 [header and image]-2.2
 [header and image]-2.3

 I heard that I need some kind of "print version" and renderobj to write.
 Can you help me in such issue. I need step by step instructuion
because in FTB manual there are ex. only for page tmpl not for fce
templates.

 Thank you.