[TYPO3-templavoila] FCE with select option for variable widths according to css grid system

Thomas Rehhoff thomasr at REMOVETHISlinkfactory.dk
Tue Apr 7 21:04:27 CEST 2009

"Rachel Foucard" <rfoucard at w-seils.com> skrev i en meddelelse
news:mailman.1.1239126778.24334.typo3-project-templavoila at lists.netfielders.de...
> Hi,
>
> if I understand, I think that you could implement 1 data structure with
> all the necessary fields, and 3 template object for each box variation.
> Then, the user can have the 3 choices directly when he's inserting the
> content, but he can change his choice with the TO selector boxe.
> no?

Hi Rachel, yes that would be one way to do it, although I'd have to create
all the different HTML-files and each TO for them. I was just wondering if
there was another way of doing it. I've seen it done with Standard
Templating method and page-templates, where all the options where defined
via TypoScript, so I would like to know if it can be done with TV.

/thomas