[TYPO3-templavoila] T3D: import, but mapping information for my DS/TO is missing

Daniela Waranie typo3-community at gmx.de
Fri Apr 3 09:52:13 CEST 2009

Hi all,

i´m using the first time of my life the build-in export and import
function and have a problem after importing my templavoila templates
(DS/TO): mapping information is missing.

On export:
I selected to export all pages, all content elements and all related
tables (records: incl. DS/TO). When importing all such things are
imported very well incl DS / TS database records. I copied the HTML
template files incl. all linked CSS, JS and images to the new system
(with same folder structure in fileadmin.

Now my TV (in STAGE/ LIVE system) is telling me after import that my
HTML template file has changed. Ok, i thought - the HTML is still the
same as on my DEV system so "SET and SAVE" should stop bugging me with
that message - but i saw in "Modify DS/TO" that TV did not have the
mapping information any more (HTML-path and Action).

Why is this information not exported /imported? How do i get this
information transfered from my DEV system to my STAGE / LIVE system?
I don´t want to do 500+ mappings for all my page templates / FCE again.

Please help.
Thanks in advance.

Best regards
Daniela Waranie

PS: Why are the HTML template files incl. linked files not part of the
export? Can i include it any how?