[TYPO3-templavoila] Wish list for TV

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Tue Sep 30 18:50:16 CEST 2008

Steffen Kamper schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> ok, i start directly :-)
>
> 1) my wish is to sort items in mapping module like you can do in classic
> page module or in list view
>
> 2) i would like to have the unused html-template as well with a link to
> create a TO /DS from, simular to the context menu link in file module

i have some littles more:

3) when in mapping view, show name and type of template, not only used
html-file

4) add a Button "save" (save and stay in view) - it can be dangerous if
you select the wrong in the select.

5) save-as: show a grouped select box (page templates and FCEs), mark
the actual one for easy finding

6) use icon for template type (page template / FCE) as often as possible

vg Steffen