[TYPO3-templavoila] Flexform content not visible while editing, but visible in website and backend page content preview

Dennis Riedel riedel at opus5.info
Thu Sep 18 18:29:43 CEST 2008

Hi list

I am using Typo3 4.2.1 and TemplaVoila 1.3.7.

I have some FCE elements which contain a section with containers. When I
open the page content view where I can see all my content of a selected
page, the elements display their content as preview, e.g.: "Title: my
title here". But when I edit the element (FCE), the Flexform does not
display the values within the input field "Title". It is empty. When I
save and close, everything is as before. the content is still there.
Only in editing mode we cannot see the content in the input field.

Any hints?

Regards,
Dennis

E.g.: we do not have nested sections