[TYPO3-templavoila] Sorting containers within a section in flexform - drag n drop

Dennis Riedel riedel at opus5.info
Thu Sep 18 18:25:58 CEST 2008

Hi List

I am using Typo3 4.2.1 and TemplaVoila 1.3.7.
I have a FCE with a Section. I have created some elements (Containers)
with content. Now I want to rearrange them. In previous versions this
was possible through checkboxes, selecting whether I want to move the
container up or down. With the new Version and the AJAX Backend, there
is a Cross Icon on the right side (left from the Trash Bin Icon).
So you can drag the container elements. Once I saw this working,
changing the order of the elements by drag and drop (maybe it was a beta
of the 4.2.0).
But now I cannot change the order of the elements, there is no feedback
from the other elements while dragging.

Is this a known issue?

Thanks for any hints.

Regards,