[TYPO3-templavoila] TypoScript with TV

Ron Hall ronslists at busynoggin.com
Mon Sep 8 23:33:44 CEST 2008

Torsten,

I have Futuristic Template Building in PDF. I will send to you directly.

Personally, if you are going to do much with TYPO3, I would install OO
permanently just so you can convert manuals to PDF. Having those in
PDF makes it easy for both searching and printing.

If you are on Mac, you can install NeoOffice instead.

Ron