[TYPO3-templavoila] Multiple FCE (TOs) with same DS, but different TypoScript

Ron Hall ronslists at busynoggin.com
Fri Sep 5 03:32:36 CEST 2008

Hi Simon,

Here is code a friend used in a site we worked on which conditionally
includes code based on the template object. It uses "slide" to look up
the page tree for the template object. In this instance we wanted to
include different TS libraries based on the template. Each of the case
numbers are the uid of the TO.

# CASE for including the correct CSS and JS based on Template Object
# This just includes everthing defined above into headerdata.
page.headerData.10 = CASE
page.headerData.10 {
         # Look up the rootline for the Template Object
         key.data = levelfield : -1, tx_templavoila_to, slide

	default < defaultHeader

	# Microsite with Sidebar
	5 < micrositeHeader

	# Microsite Narrow