[TYPO3-templavoila] Template selection not allowed for users with restricted permissions

Juan Pablo Villaverde jpablo at omnisciens.com
Thu Oct 23 23:26:25 CEST 2008

Thanks for your answers Dmitry and Bernhard!
Do you mean to have "Page: General Record Storage page" selected in the
Allowed Excludefields section of the Access List for the group? I already
have this item selected but the same issue still appearing. The General
Record Storage Page is also a DBmount of the group. I also added the DB
Mount to the user record (just in case), but I have no success.
I got a message like "4 (DS/TO uid) - value not allowed", yes.
Any idea? Maybe I have to add the permissions to the Storage Folder in
another place?

Thanks in advance

--
Juan Pablo Villaverde