[TYPO3-templavoila] templavoila translation paradigms / be form display

Bernhard Stähli ben at grooves.ch
Wed Oct 22 13:26:35 CEST 2008

Hi List,

Though I'm new to this list, I'm familiar with the templavoila
translation paradigms.

My problem is the following: I have a FCE with

<langChildren type="integer">1</langChildren>
<langDisable type="integer">0</langDisable>

this works fine, translation is done easily, not completed fields as for
example image or email fields are inherited - nice.

The not so nice part is the Layout of the Form: Every field ist
displayed for every language. For example: Title EN, Title DE, Title FR,
Content EN, Content DE, Content FR, assuming a simple Title / Content
FCE. This is quite disturbing when having multiple languages / fields.

Is there a built in way to change that behaviour? For example, a tabbed
solution would be very nice? Or is there an extension around?

Thanks for your help.

Regards,
ben