[TYPO3-templavoila] Content Slide with KB TV Slide

Niels Fröhling niels.froehling at adsignum.com
Wed Oct 8 00:26:00 CEST 2008

 Hy;

 I have a little modification for people using the KB TV Content Slide.
You'd have to replace:

            $value = '';
            if
(is_array($xml)&&is_array($xml['data'])&&is_array($xml['data']['sDEF'])&&is_array($xml['data']['sDEF'][$lKey]))
{
                $value = $this->getSubKey($xml['data']['sDEF'][$lKey],
t3lib_div::trimExplode(',', $field, 1), $vKey);
            }

 by

            $sKey = 'sDEF';
            $value = $this->pi_getFFvalue($xml,$field,$sDEF,$lKey,$vKey);

 Then you get XPaths on the field:

    10.source.postUserFunc = tx_kbtvcontslide_pi1->main
    10.source.postUserFunc.field = field_sidebar1/el/field_sidebar1_custom

 I don't consider KB TV Slide to be appropriate for this in general, I
do work on a compliant in-TV version, but this had to be made work fast.
 The real solution would actually have to check some amount of things:

- has the parent the same DS? how about / DS1 / DS2 / DS1, do we just
skip DS2 or do we stop?
- has the parent the same TO? localprocessing is able to reconfigure the
element in any way, in the presence of a reconfiguration we would have
to reinitialize the renderElement on a fragment of the parent element
(which is not implemented yet)
- ...

I believe it's feasable to create a assembler resolving all the
overlays, and then finally interpreting it. As of the nature of it,
mapper should be very much aware of what they can't to (pid would not be
constant for example, inter-field communication across overlays is very
complicated, ...).

 To be continued ... [TV Slide]
    Niels