[TYPO3-templavoila] where are headerparts stored?

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Mon Oct 6 22:08:13 CEST 2008

Hi Dmitry,

Dmitry Dulepov schrieb:
> Hi!
>
> Steffen Kamper wrote:
>> i have a problem with mapping header parts.
>>
>> In source a stylesheet is in cond. comment
>> <!--[if (lt IE 7) ]><link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"
>> href="css/ie6.css" media="screen,projection" /><![endif]-->
>>
>> I can't map it with the comment, only the inner part of it, but i need
>> it.
>> I could add it via TS but that would complicate it as the site
>> contains several subtemplates with different css-files
>
> You are not the only one who has this problem :D Actually it is not TV
> problem. It is in the TYPO3 HTML parser (core). It cannot select such
> blocks. Workarounds are possible but they are not stable in behavior. So
> this functionality is not implemented.

i debugged a bit, and i think it could be possible.
The main processing is in recursiveBlockSplitting
(class.tx_templavoila_htmlmarkup.php) and the comment (start and end) is
an extra element in $soloParts. So may be a preprocessing before loop
could be done to check start and end of conditions and put this in one
block.

I will try further.

vg Steffen