[TYPO3-templavoila] Inserting text with images descritpion text confuses editors

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Mon Oct 6 12:56:34 CEST 2008

Hi!

Steffen Kamper wrote:
> I compared both (core and TV) and they are simular except 2 things:
> * TV adds FCEs
> * link creation is different
>
> So may it better to enhance the one in core to be able to use that? I
> experimented with a hook, so TV can easy add the FCEs or remove some
> others, so link issue is only one left.

Also one major thing, which I lack in TV version a lot: generic plugin creation. I always have to create tt_news first and then change plugin to another with TV.

As to enhancing core version, I am totally for it. We could first test it in TV and then move/copy to core.

TYPO3 Core team
In the blog: http://typo3bloke.net/post-details/duplicate_content_with_realurl/