[TYPO3-templavoila] Inserting text with images descritpion text confuses editors

Thomas Rehhoff thomasr at REMOVETHISlinkfactory.dk
Wed Oct 1 22:35:19 CEST 2008

Hi Steffen, I knew about that one, but I don't think it solves the general
confusion problem. Unless it means I can make the icon and description text
available that the user get's when using standard page rendering method.
Removing say, "Text with image below" will still leave me with "text with
image to the right" instead of having one icon adn description called "text
w image" and then a general description, explaining to the user, that (s)he
can change the layout themself.

best
Thomas

news:mailman.1.1222892522.9421.typo3-project-templavoila at lists.netfielders.de...