[TYPO3-templavoila] Adding a hook to TV

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry at typo3.org
Wed Oct 1 17:58:43 CEST 2008

Hi!

Xavier Perseguers wrote:
> As I read you are about to review Niels' code, could you add a hook to
> tx_templavoila_module1 in function getAvailableLanguages(), at the end,
> in order to let others change the list of languages (= disable some of
> them)?

The proper place for feature requests is the TYPO3 bug tracker. If feature request is not there, it will not be in the TV code. This is the same policy as for the TYPO3 core. No bug tracker entry – no code change.

Just put it there. Preferably with a unified diff patch :)

In the blog: http://typo3bloke.net/post-details/duplicate_content_with_realurl/