[TYPO3-templavoila] Problem seeing columns in FCE

Søren Malling soren.malling at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 12:29:38 CET 2008

Cross-posts are strongly discouraged in TYPO3 mailing lists.

That's my bad - but at least I didn't try to attach images, but made a link
instead, so at least I've learned something from others mistake ;-)

> Can BE user see your General record storage page and FCEs on it?

No, he's not able to see the General Storage Page, but he's able to see the
FCEs from the list of element. Is it a demand that the user can see / got
rights on that folder?

Søren