[TYPO3-templavoila] Handling MM-Relations

Peter Kuehn [wmdb] peter.kuehn at wmdb.de
Sun Nov 16 17:29:16 CET 2008

Hi Dmitry,

thxn for your prompt reply!

being not sure if this was a yes or no ;) and maybe i still dont
understand the differences and things in common - there seem to be
things special in TV - at least different from other core handled forms:

If I understood the concept of FCE´s right, there may be various
references in numerous places in the resulting xml. thus the mm-table
will point to various local uids but wont all uid_foreign´s point to the
same tt_content.uid?
What tells TCEforms and or TCEmain which one is referenced where in
tt_content.tx_templavoila_flex?

Is the structure-path compiled in
TCEmain->checkValue_flex_procInData_travDS() some sort of unique
identifyer of an entry inside the flexform data?
I tried to find some code in the core, where this is or at least could
be used to store it along with MM-relations with no result :(

would be great if you could explain
kind regards
pekue