[TYPO3-templavoila] TV API does not write into XML

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Tue Nov 11 23:12:47 CET 2008

Hi,

> Michael Ganner wrote:
>> I tried to create a content-element by calling the TV-API-functions based on
>> the following article:
>> http://typo3.org/fileadmin/t3n/articles/t3n_templavoila-api_english.pdf
>>
>> In fact, the content element get`s created, but it is shown in "non used
>> elements"...
>>
>> I traced back into class.t3lib_tcemain.php, it seems that everything works
>> fine till the function "process_datamap": the uid of the new content element
>> should be written into the XML-structure of the page, which simply does not
>> work:
>>
>> <field index="field_header">
>> </field>
>>
>> Any ideas?
>
> Hmmmm. You can report a bug. But make sure you provide a sample of
> the code that you use. I need to see how you call the API.
>
> Btw, I did not know someone uses it ;)

I asked some time ago about such a feature on the dev or english list
but got no answer. I should have posted it here instead :-) I did not
find documentation of this feature but maybe I missed it. Anyway, happy
to read that "something" exists, even if it's a bit buggy for the moment.

--
Xavier Perseguers
http://xavier.perseguers.ch/en