[TYPO3-templavoila] View content from FCE on another page?

Niels Fröhling niels.froehling at adsignum.com
Tue Nov 11 00:17:31 CET 2008

Dmitry Dulepov wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Redvald Hjulstad wrote:
>
>> Sorry for the confusion. I am aware of the "make reference" button. This
>> is not what I am looking for,
>>
>> Say that I have i FCE with a header, a RTE text field, a image and one
>> more text field on a page. What I want to do is to have maybe just the
>> title and image from this FCE on another page with a link to the
>> original FCE.
>>
>> Is this possible?
>>

> I do not see any ways to do it :(

 This functionality can be reached through stdWrap on grouping COs.

 The "grouping" COs patch 0009530 allows COs to function just like a
related puposes and adds XPath all over the place, allows cross-PAGE/FCE
d'n'd etc. pp.).
 The last internal modification (like a week ago) adds stdWrap
funtionality to COs, allowing this:

			<field_entry type="array">
				<type>array</type>
				<tx_templavoila type="array">
					<title>Entry-Data</title>
					<inheritance>0</inheritance>
					<proc type="array">
						<stdWrap>
#if.value.field = field_date
#if.matches.dataWrap = /\.0?{gpvar:when}[\. ]/
#if.value =
#if.equals.dataWrap = {gpvar:when}
# wrap = |
if.isTrue.dataWrap = {register:details}
</stdWrap>
					</proc>
				</tx_templavoila>
				<el type="array">

 I don't know if the screen-shot will make it ...
 Here is a link:
http://web27.gknetzwerk.de/fileadmin/patches/tv-all/CO-stdWrap.png

 Ciao
    Niels