[TYPO3-templavoila] View content from FCE on another page?

Redvald Hjulstad redvald at hjulstad.no
Fri Nov 7 23:45:28 CET 2008

Sorry for the confusion. I am aware of the "make reference" button.
This is not what I am looking for,

Say that I have i FCE with a header, a RTE text field, a image and one
more text field on a page. What I want to do is to have maybe just the
title and image from this FCE on another page with a link to the
original FCE.

Is this possible?

red