[TYPO3-templavoila] FCE and availibility of fields (10.file.width.field = field_width)

Niels Fröhling niels.froehling at adsignum.com
Wed Nov 5 22:06:35 CET 2008

Dmitry Dulepov wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Niels Fröhling wrote:
>
>> 10.file.width.dataWrap =
>> {register:tx_templavoila_pi1.parentRec.field_width}
>>

> parentRec is only for accessing the real element (from pages or
> tt_content table).

It's the one existing way how you can spread the TV-data deeper into the
TS-tree:

<TypoScript>
10 = CONTENT
10 {

   here we have stdWrap field

   renderObj = COA
   renderObj {

      here we've lost it again! one level up

      if.field = field_i_have_a_condition_here_but_nobody_cares

   }
}

I don't see reason to actively prevent the use of flex-content deeper
inside the TS.

Ciao
    Niels