[TYPO3-templavoila] Wahoo for the AOE Media extension to TV

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 21:02:18 CET 2008

Hi!

Steffen Kamper wrote:
> i looked to the podcast this morning. The main thing is that it has a
> new content wizard, where you have categories and schemes for new
> content wizards with records.

But I did not like the complexity of configuration. If you have a
simple site with 1 or 2 FCEs, you do not need extra tabs
(categories, etc). People hate extra tabs when such tabs are not
necessary.

It looks cool on the screen and it is good for really large sites
(like Cisco). But how many such sites are there?

TYPO3 translations support
In the blog:
http://typo3bloke.net/post-details/max_os_x_use_php_help_in_chm_format/