[TYPO3-templavoila] Wahoo for the AOE Media extension to TV

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 19:48:20 CET 2008

Hi!

Steffen Kamper wrote:
> i talked to Daniel from AOMedia and he wants to send me the extension,
> so lets see what we can do with creating a patch for TV or whatwever,
> working together is definitive planned ;-)

It just occurred to me... If the extension is large, it could be
better to keep it as extension. This is how coments is structured,
for example. Not every installation needs everything. Not every
installation need that complex configuration from the podcast.
Probably it is best to have it as add on, not as part of the main
extension.

I am only thinking aloud, this is not a decision! :)

TYPO3 translations support
In the blog:
http://typo3bloke.net/post-details/max_os_x_use_php_help_in_chm_format/