[TYPO3-templavoila] Nothing between the body tags!

Asger Frisgaard asger at frisgaard.com
Wed Nov 5 13:21:43 CET 2008

Hello!
I've had a server crash, and after having restored mysql and 2
folders, one for each site (frisgaard.com and alma.frisgaard.com), appears
there is nothing content from TT_content, but a just a colored
background(from my stylesheet)....
The source reveals that there is absolutely nothing between the 2 body
tags, the
only content there is, are what I have put in the header(through
typoscript) ....
The error applies to both my sites!

I think the problem comes from templavoila, but there does not appear to
be somewhat alarming there ...

Someone who has a possible solution?

Regards,
Asger Frisgaard
http://frisgaard.com/
http://alma.frisgaard.com/

PS. sorry if my English is not quite correct