[TYPO3-templavoila] TV API does not write into XML

Michael Ganner michael.ganner at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 16:08:07 CET 2008

Hello!

Big big sorry for my previous post in german...

I tried to create a content-element by calling the TV-API-functions based on
the following article:
http://typo3.org/fileadmin/t3n/articles/t3n_templavoila-api_english.pdf

In fact, the content element get`s created, but it is shown in "non used
elements"...

I traced back into class.t3lib_tcemain.php, it seems that everything works
fine till the function "process_datamap": the uid of the new content element
should be written into the XML-structure of the page, which simply does not
work:

<field index="field_header">
</field>

Any ideas?