[TYPO3-templavoila] upgrade to 4.2 TV elements empty

Costa Papadopoulo copa at hol.gr
Sat May 31 10:59:47 CEST 2008

Hi all,

I have a funny prob.

I upgraded my 4.1.6 Typo3 to 4.2, everything with upgrade wizard.
I also upgraded TV, so everything's uptodate.

In my 4.1.6 Version when an element, e.g. header was filled (header and
subheader) it was displayed in the FE and also in the "Page" overview in BE.

Now after update, in the BE overview the contents of header is displayed.
When I open the contentelement header and subheader field are empty.

Even When I fill them and save, after reopening the textfields are empty and
nothing is displayed in the FE.
Seems like TV is comletely screwed up?

Any hints or suggestions on that prob?
Did anyone have that prob yet?