[TYPO3-templavoila] [TYPO3] Login expired when submit a FCE

Oliver Berg bergolive at googlemail.com
Sun May 25 14:34:02 CEST 2008

On 2008-05-25 13:55:43 +0200, "Dmitry Dulepov [typo3]" <dmitry at typo3.org> said:

> Oliver Berg wrote:
>> Do the affected FCEs have an RTE-field inside a Section Container?
>>
>> Then you are probably running into this:
>> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=8232
>>
>> Seems to be a JS related bug and I don't know if Dmitry can do anything
>> about it because it may belong to the core.
>
> All form editing belongs to core. Nothing that TV can do about it.

Yes, I expected this to be the case.

The problem is, that this only happens with this specific combination
(T3 4.2, FCEs, Sections). So people certainly think that this is a TV
bug because the RTE seems to work for the most part in other areas.

Ok now, should we file a new bug in the core-list or could you move the
above mentioned entry there (I don't have the appropriate rights to do
that)?

Thanks,
Oliver.