[TYPO3-templavoila] [TYPO3] Login expired when submit a FCE

Oliver Berg bergolive at googlemail.com
Sun May 25 13:31:10 CEST 2008

On 2008-05-23 23:55:24 +0200, Xavier Perseguers <typo3 at perseguers.ch> said:

>> I created a TO/DS. At first it worked well. Then I added some more
>> fields and when I created a new FCE by using this TO/DS the system told
>> me that my login expired...Is it a bug of templavoila. How can I solve
>> this problem.
>
> Same problem with an installation I made recently (a TYPO3 4.1 which was
> upgraded to TYPO3 4.2 and then my first FCE was defined). On another
> install, I already had FCE when I upgraded to 4.2. I do not know if it
> has an impact but in case...

Hello Ling Ton and Xavier.

Do the affected FCEs have an RTE-field inside a Section Container?

Then you are probably running into this:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=8232

Seems to be a JS related bug and I don't know if Dmitry can do anything
about it because it may belong to the core.

Anyways, I'm glad that more and more people are discovering this
annoying behaviour.

Regards,
Oliver.