[TYPO3-templavoila] Templavoila problems

LinTong pcu84424 at gmail.com
Sun May 18 21:25:40 CEST 2008

Hallo everybody

I am a new user of Templavoila and have some strange problems.

1.
I use templavoila wizard to install a css template. The structure of page
module is changed. But there are only two tabs "advanced functions" & "non
used". and i can not find any other changes or special page content. as i
know templavoila can make it easy to add some special page content and
have a lot of powerful funcitions. But I can not find any changes.

2.
If I used the template wizard, where the parsed template locate? when
I modify the css of template it works, but when I try to modify even
delete the index.html which is in the same forder, it doesn't work.

Thanks very much.

--
Best Regards
LinTong(Pierre)