[TYPO3-templavoila] Referencing individual content areas

Loek Hilgersom hilgersom at xs4all.nl
Thu May 15 16:52:48 CEST 2008

For an AJAX-based site I'm trying to make TYPO3 generate individual content
area's from a TV-template, based on a specific parameter.
With the autoparser I would do something like this:

page = PAGE
page.typeNum = 0
page.10 < styles.content.get

With TV, I mapped the content elements to TS libraries like this:
lib.field_list = COA
lib.field_list {
   10 = RECORDS
   10 {
     source.current = 1
     tables = tt_content
   }
}

but I can't get TYPO3/TV to render the TV content without rendering the entire
page template.

I was thinking of creating subtemplates for this purpose, but it seems like I
would need to make a new template for every content area, which could add up to
quite a lot of templates (because the site will use TV content containers etc.)
and a system which becomes hard to maintain.

Any clever ideas for this problem?

Loek