[TYPO3-templavoila] ttcontent reconfiguration from Data Structure

Niels Fröhling niels.froehling at adsignum.com
Sun May 11 17:02:55 CEST 2008

Hy;

Is there a way to affect the 'local' lib.stdHeader (from
css_styled_content) from within the DSs typoscript?

10.conf.lib.stdHeader

seems not to react, and the code tells me that only the record-type is
considered:

10.tables = tt_content

means, that only

10.conf.tt_content

is looked at.

10.stdHeader doesn't react neither.

Is there a possibility at all? I have to modify all generated
header-tags while inside a specific FCE-element. For the moment I modify
all and every header-reference:

10.conf.tt_content.textpic.10.10.10.1.fontTag = |
10.conf.tt_content.textpic.20.text.10.10.10.1.fontTag = |

It's about 150 lines :-(

Thanks
    Niels