[TYPO3-templavoila] links, and target attributes

lee perry leeperry at slack.de
Mon Mar 17 17:23:16 CET 2008

hi antonio,

i guess, it works very similar with a [Not mapped] image (field_image)
and the following typoscript for the link_field:

10 = IMAGE
10.file.import = uploads/tx_templavoila/
10.file.import.field = field_image
10.file.import.listNum = 0
10.stdWrap.typolink.parameter.current = 1

just try :)

greetings,
lee