[TYPO3-templavoila] links, and target attributes

lee perry leeperry at slack.de
Thu Mar 13 17:41:22 CET 2008

hi antonio,

or you map the full a-tag (outer) as a Link field (field_link) for the
URL and a [Not mapped] Plain Input field (field_linkname) for the Linktext.
Then you can use the following easy Typoscript by the link field
(field_link) in the Datatstructure (DS):

	10 = TEXT
	10.field = field_linkname
	10.typolink.parameter.current = 1

and the link will completely parsed with the target-option in the link
pop-up.

have fun,
lee