[TYPO3-templavoila] Including Flash-File within an FCE

Markus Kobligk markus at kobligk.de
Sat Mar 8 13:39:10 CET 2008

Hi,

I'd like to include an swf-File in one of my FCE within TemplaVoila
using the well known "swfobject-class" to create the Flash. I have an
area on my homepage where I can place small boxes. In one of these boxes
i'd like to place a Flash.

The swfobject.js i have already included in the HTML-Header, but I
haven't found any hints or links how to build my FCE so that it includes
the .swf-file.

What mapping type and what editing type do i have to choose?
I tried the mapping type "Element" and the editing type "TypoScript
Object Path" but that didnt work, I don't know where to tell the FCE or
the page to include the .swf-file.

Has anyone here come across the same problem and solved it?

Best regards from Germany,
Markus