[TYPO3-templavoila] repeating elements do not render

John Nicholas typo3user at mobosplash.com
Fri Mar 7 18:22:57 CET 2008

John Nicholas wrote:
>> Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] wrote:
>>> Hi!

>>> I do not think anything was changed in rendered area. At least I did
>>> not change anything.
>>>
>>> Please, report a bug. If it is reproducable under TYPO3 4.2, it will
>>> be fixed.
>>>
>>  I just tried downgrading TV to 1.3.0 but didn't see any change to the
>> output. Are there any extension conflicts or dependencies that might
>> affect this? (I do not have kb_tv_clipboard, templavoila_cw or
>> eu_tradvoila)
>
> I should also tell this: PHP Version 5.2.5, Apache 2.0.59, RedHat
> Enterprise Linux

After Ron showed the mapping was right on his server, I just did a fresh
install of 4.2b3 and started from scratch. Every thing worked fine then.
I went back and updated the other site to 4.2 but it still failed. I
also had problems with the pagetree so I guess something is wrong with
this install. Apparently it isn't a php or apache issue at least since
the 4.2 copy is on the same box. It's tedious to move the content over
but better than trying to figure out what is wrong with that other install.

John