[TYPO3-templavoila] repeating elements do not render

Ron Hall ron at busynoggin.com
Wed Mar 5 05:26:15 CET 2008

Hello all,

Thought I would jump in on this thread. I know John and have looked at
his set up a few minutes ago. The DS, template file and mapping looked
good. I then took his DS code and template file, placed them in
another site and mapped the same way as in his site. The code worked
in the second site.

The difference is he is running TV 1.3.4 on TYPO3 4.1.6. The versions
on the site I used are TV 1.3.0 on TYPO3 4.1.1.

In his site using outer mapping on the SC leaves the tag to which it
is mapped in the final code (it should eliminate it) and it renders
none of the fields within the SC.

On the other site it performs as expected.

Ron