[TYPO3-templavoila] repeating elements do not render

John Nicholas typo3user at mobosplash.com
Tue Mar 4 17:13:58 CET 2008

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] wrote:
> Hi!
>
> John Nicholas wrote:
>> Is this feature being used by people? I haven't seen any sign that it
>> works except for the tutorial example. I also find it strange that there
>
> Yes, it is used.

What do I need to do to get this solved? I've tried every permutation of
INNER/OUTER mapping I can think of and none of the repeating elements
render in the front. (The editing interface works fine.)

Would more detail in the code I posted before help? Screen shots of the
Typo3 BE? the XML from the DO/TS? I've searched as much as I can on this
mailing list and google and find almost no docs on using this feature.