[TYPO3-templavoila] repeating elements do not render

John Nicholas typo3user at mobosplash.com
Mon Mar 3 22:21:33 CET 2008

Simon Tuck wrote:
> Hi John,
> John Nicholas wrote:
>>
>> Just tried it both ways with the same symptom. Anything affect how it
>> maps? Anyone have any trouble shooting ideas? It seems pretty simple
>> so I'm not sure what else to do.
> Try mapping <div class="productgallery"> to the section, use inner. Then
> map the container to <div class="productgallery_overview"> as a range to
> the last div in the section.
> Hope that works!
> Cheers,
> Simon

No luck. Still have the same symptom of the repeating part is blank.

Is this feature being used by people? I haven't seen any sign that it
works except for the tutorial example. I also find it strange that there
isn't any support for reordering the repeatable elements and the
interface is really confusing even for how to add new ones.

I would normally just write a regular extension here but I don't see a
good way to support multiple arbitrary galleries per page.