[TYPO3-templavoila] How to disallow Elements in an FCE

Christian Wolff Chris at connye.com
Wed Jun 25 20:55:58 CEST 2008

On Wed, 25 Jun 2008 17:07:17 +0200, Joerg Wagner
<news.netfielders.de at digilog.de> wrote:

> Hi Dmitry,
>
> THX for your reply!
> It's a pitty that there is no way to do that. In my context the
> users/editors keep putting elements into the FCE's content field that do
> not make any sense there - especially they tend to nest FCEs into each
> other which just does not work in the DIV structure of the resulting
> document.
> It would have been great if I could have restricted the set of elements
> that is presented to the user to fill a content element field in an FCE.
>
> Well, maybe some day...
> Do you think this qualifies for a feature request?
>
> Cheers, Jörg.

Hi Jörg,
you could apply some "red" warning color or so to the frontend view.
via CSS rules so your editors at least seeing that they doing "wrong".
  not a perfect solution. but al little help for your editors.

like css rule like that sould do the trick this:
div.fce1 div.fce2 {border:10px solid #f00;}

greets chris

--
Christian Wolff // Berlin
http://www.connye.com