[TYPO3-templavoila] How to disallow Elements in an FCE

Joerg Wagner news.netfielders.de at digilog.de
Wed Jun 25 17:07:17 CEST 2008

Hi Dmitry,

THX for your reply!
It's a pitty that there is no way to do that. In my context the
users/editors keep putting elements into the FCE's content field that do
not make any sense there - especially they tend to nest FCEs into each
other which just does not work in the DIV structure of the resulting
document.
It would have been great if I could have restricted the set of elements
that is presented to the user to fill a content element field in an FCE.

Well, maybe some day...
Do you think this qualifies for a feature request?

Cheers, Jörg.