[TYPO3-templavoila] How to disallow Elements in an FCE

Joerg Wagner news.netfielders.de at digilog.de
Wed Jun 25 15:03:19 CEST 2008

Hello,

is there a way to restrict the allowed element types that can be used
within a CE field of an FCE?

E.g.:
I have an FCE with a CE field that can hold elements like "text",
"text-with-image", "image-only", ... or even other FCEs.
What I want is to limit the content elements that the user can select
from to a subset of all existing content elements, because in my
scenario only certain content elements make sense within that FCE.

Cheers, and thanks for your help,
Jörg.