[TYPO3-templavoila] Localization of a FCE

lee perry leeperry at slack.de
Tue Jun 10 13:17:11 CEST 2008

> Hi!
>
> lee perry wrote:
>> I know they are special and I know to add the meta-tags:

>>     <langChildren type="integer">1</langChildren>
>>     <langDisable type="integer">1</langDisable>
>>

>> but I don't understand, why the localization button is shown in the
>> list view but not in the page-view. so the localization would work
>> fine, but I cannot expect from the editor to change to listview for
>> localization a FCE.
>
> You set langDisable to 1 ;) So you disabled translations for this FCE.
> It should be set to 0.

I've set langDisable allways to 1 in my further projects - together with
  "mod.web_txtemplavoilaM1.translationParadigm = bound" I've got a
clearly arranged localization view of the page.

With these settings I've got all my FCEs with the possibilty to
translate (the missing localization link - the flag and "Create a copy
for translation") and all in separate flexforms but default filled with
the content of the default language.

It was better for the editor than all languages in one flexform -
imagine the loading time of such a flexforms with a RTE in three or more
languages.

Maybe this way doesn't work anymore in TYPO3 4.2 - but this bring me
back to my question: Why can I localize it than in the list view?