[TYPO3-templavoila] Localization of a FCE

lee perry leeperry at slack.de
Tue Jun 10 12:20:48 CEST 2008

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] schrieb:
>> My problem is, that there is no localization button of my FCEs in the
>> page-view, but there is one in the list-view and there it works fine -
>> but why is it not in the normal page-view.
>> The localization of a page is working and showing right - so the page
>> is localized.
>
> FCEs are special ;) You need <meta> tags in FCE DS. Check FE
> localisation manual for details.

Hey Dmitry,

I know they are special and I know to add the meta-tags:

	<langChildren type="integer">1</langChildren>
	<langDisable type="integer">1</langDisable>

but I don't understand, why the localization button is shown in the list
view but not in the page-view. so the localization would work fine, but
I cannot expect from the editor to change to listview for localization a
FCE.

And I know I did it very often this way without any problems - so I
think I've only forgotten something to configure - but not the meta tags.

Any other idea?

thanx
Lee