[TYPO3-templavoila] templavoila vertical menu

Alix Justus alix.justus at gmail.com
Mon Jul 28 20:35:56 CEST 2008

thanks chris, for the javascrip disabling, for the first problem with css, i
do include my own css file, but it stil inclueds automaticaly its own css
file with dafault tekst of developer Kasper Skaarhoj. I wil try to find the
answer on typo3 mailing list.

<!--
	This website is powered by TYPO3 - inspiring people to share!
	TYPO3 is a free open source Content Management Framework initially
created by Kasper Skaarhoj and licensed under GNU/GPL.

	TYPO3 is copyright 1998-2008 of Kasper Skaarhoj. Extensions are
copyright of their respective owners.
	Information and contribution at http://typo3.com/ and http://typo3.org/

-->

	<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"
href="typo3temp/stylesheet_0215ea43e2.css" />